Sunday, February 6, 2011

Andrew Goes to a Red Wings Game




On Friday, February 4th, Andrew was invited by Lakeshore Energy (the group who sponsored his 'wish')to watch the Red Wings game from their suite. Andrew had an awesome time. When he arrived, the representative from Fox Sports gave Andrew a bag of Red Wings items, including a signed picture from Drew Miller (Andrew's favorite player). During the National Anthem, Andrew and Chris were able to stand by the Zamboni entrance and watch Karen Newman sing. When she was done, she stopped to take a picture with him. They also gave Andrew a practice puck right off the ice. After the first period, Dino Ciccarelli visited the suite and Andrew got to meet him. Even though the Red Wings lost the game, Andrew still had a great time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I can't believe how big he is getting! My husband and I were at that same game! I am so happy to hear how good Andrew is doing, thank you for the updates (although I don't check as often as I would like). Will continue to pray for him and the rest of you! - Chrissy (RN at U of M)

jmillewitz said...

I just love his face with the blond lady. It's very "EWWWW girls!"